NNPL supports the Maker Movement with spaces and equipment designed to inspire your creativity and imagination!
At each branch, you'll find machines and tools to help you bring your ideas to life. From die-cutters to cutting-edge software, NNPL MAKERSPACES are here for everyone to make their magic. Learn more about our collection and get started on your project with our online orientation series**.
Before you get started:
- Makerspace Users must have an all-access library membership in good standing.
- Completing the Makerspace Overview and Equipment Orientations are mandatory.
- Makerspaces and Equipment are available by appointment only.
- Makerspace Equipment cannot be checked out. It must be used at the Library.
- Contact your branch to inquire about availability.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A working email that you have regular access to is required to complete Makerspace Orientations online.
Makerspace Overview Online Orientation is required for all Makerspace users. In this module, you will learn about the policies and procedures of NNPL's Makerspace. Please complete this module before beginning orientation for equipment.
Please complete the Makerspace Overview Online Orientation before beginning the Cricut orientation modules.
Cricut Design Space Orientation is required before starting Cricut Maker and Explore Orientation.
**Completion of Orientation Online or In-Person is Required to use Makerspaces